Travel Protection – MASA
For 40 years, Medical Air Services Association (MASA) has been providing lifesaving services. MASA’s over 1 million members have tremendous peace of mind knowing that help is only a phone call away, 24/7 and 365 days a year. With a dozen offices throughout the Northern Hemisphere, MASA’s reach is worldwide. These services are vital for those who live, work, travel or play away from the major hospital centers.
Everyone should have a MASA membership, and you can help your customers experience the MASA peace of mind.
Unfortunately we can never predict a medical emergency, much less when or where we may be or our circumstances at the time. But we can be prepared to assist MASA members and their families with the many related and unforeseen major problems that often do arise in a medical emergency.
- Ground ambulances – To and between hospitals
- Helicopter ambulances – To and between hospitals
- Fixed wing air ambulances – Between hospitals
- Transports to specialized care
- Spouse/companion transportation
- Return transport home – Or a hospital close to home
- Vehicle returned to your home
- Mortal remains return
- Minor children/grandchildren return
- Coverage for minors
- Pet return