Travel Plan by Inman
Inman Shipping Worldwide is America’s largest provider of repatriation services of the deceased. For over 35 years, Inman has been providing repatriation services from anywhere in the world to their final resting place.
This plan will take care of all of the travel details involved, should a death take place more than 100 miles from your legal residence.
Bringing a loved one home can be expensive and The Travel Plan by Inman is a way to ensure that your family will be shielded from any unexpected death care expenses during your travels.
One phone call to Travel Plan by Inman is all it takes and our experienced representatives will take care of all of the details.
Assistance is Provided to Cover All the Details
- Contacting a licensed funeral home or mortuary near the place of death
- Transporting the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home or mortuary for preparation
- Preparation of the deceased for transport
- Securing all documentation for shipping including one death certificate
- Arranging and paying to transport the deceased to a jetport capable of receiving human remains, closest to their legal residence.
One Fee Provides Lifetime Coverage
- Service Center provides assistance 24/7/365.
- The plan covers the complete cost of transportation services – saving you costs that may range from $1,500 to over $15,000.
- Any age accepted.